Monday, October 8, 2007

Here it is!

Finally, I am getting this blog up and going. I don't have much spare time these days, so I will do my best to keep it updated. I am in no way competing with Matt and Jacci, and how wonderful and awesome their blog is!
Speaking of Jacci, she is here in CA with us this week. Ryan is off on his "man vacation" to Hershey, PA for the annual old car swap meet. It is great to have Jacci and Eleanor here. Elise and her cousin are very cute together. They are also little monsters.
Today we had photos taken of Eleanor and Elise together. We did the same thing last year when they turned one. We hope to make this an annual event. Mom (Granny) loves it! I will attach the website for you all to have access to the cute photos.
Gotta go feed the baby! Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Isn't that amazing that you and I completed our "blog" on the same day? It's so easy! I'm glad your family has one too! It's great for all of us to view each other's pages.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Love you all!
Rachelle