Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Great time!

It has been a little crazy these past two days, but we are having a lot of fun. I am going to nominate Jacci for "Sister of the Year". After two very short nights of sleep, she allowed me the luxury of sleeping in until 10:30 today! Then she made me breakfast! It was really nice. Elise and Eleanor had fun playing in the bed while Jacci and I were getting ready to leave. We went to Costco, and made it home without any drama - miracle. Both E's are very strong willed and loud.
Mom- below are some photos of Lancaster, from my trip there in February.
J-14 Home

Fallon Drive home


AVHS


Grease pit


The best place to eat in Lancaster


I LOVE this photo



Cheeze!!

Eleanor is very good at holding the baby - hint, hint Matt and Jacci


Happy Girls





No comments: