Friday, April 30, 2010

Eating with Chop Sticks

The day I returned from Japan, all of the girls came home hungry for noodles! They must have sensed that I just came from the land of Ramen and Soba noodles.


Here are some photos of the girls enjoying some Top Ramen - which tastes NOTHING like the fresh Ramen and Soba in Japan. It sure was cute to watch them enjoy eating with chops sticks.


Erika was first to try it and she was quite successful!


And since it is tough to get Kristian in photos these days, I added one of him eating a cupcake (of course it would be some kind of dessert).









3 comments:

Jacci said...

This makes me hungry for ramen.

Rachelle said...

me too! hungry for anything asian actually!

The pictures are way cute! Hope you had a great time on your vacation!

Carrie Jeffrey said...

agh! i can't believe how big your kids are!!!